Research assignments are very difficult to complete, so more and more students are wondering how it is possible to simplify the process. Getting writing help for a research paper is one of the options. However, it is still necessary to know what assignment you are facing to control the process on your own.
Research tasks usually concentrate on broad topics, so it is challenging to find an issue to discuss. One of the ways to simplify your life is writing a thesis statement. With the help of a powerful and specific thesis, you can find your niche and grab readers’ attention without any difficulties.
Here are the basic rules you need to keep in mind:
- Choose several topics that you can discuss;
- Conduct thorough research, which is based on relevant and modern sources;
- Write an outline;
- Work on the body paragraphs;
- Reference all the sources according to the required formatting style;
- Revise your draft before submitting a paper to your tutor
If you feel like you have no time or energy to manage the process on your own, you can always turn for research proposal essay writing help.
Before deciding what topic to discuss, you should conduct research. The chosen topic should be modern and specific. You shouldn’t neglect such an important stage, because choosing a proper topic greatly influences the development of your thesis and whole work.
The best way how to find great ideas is brainstorming. With its help, you can make up new ideas and build a foundation for your thesis.
How to Write a Thesis for a Research Paper?
If you are willing to learn everything about writing a good thesis statement, you should start with understanding how the whole process works. You should start writing your thesis at the beginning of the process because future paragraphs need to prove your main statement by using relevant evidence from various sources.
To obtain an A and to master writing research assignments, you should always start with creating an outline. It helps with organizing thoughts and avoiding a so-called writer’s block. You need to think about the style and tone of your research paper before you start writing it. Luckily, there is no need to create an outline for your thesis, because it consists only of one or two sentences.
Understanding how to complete a thesis for your research paper is the first and the most important step. It gives your paper a direction, and the whole text follows this one sentence.
Your thesis should emphasize the importance of the issue so that readers will want to learn more on the subject. Remember, the audience will hardly read your research paper without reason. So you should offer an honest and unique thesis to stress the importance of the problem.
Then you only need to back your thesis with reliable and relevant evidence in the future paragraphs. Your research paper should consist of the following sections:
- Cover page, which includes the title of the work, author’s name, institution, and date;
- Abstract. It should be around 250-300 words long;
- Table of contents or outline. However, you don’t need a thesis outline;
- Introduction. Here is where your thesis should be placed;
- Methodology. Describe the tools, resources, and equipment, which you have used during research;
- Results and discussion. Discuss the findings, interpreting them;
- Conclusion. Summarize your arguments and make a prognosis for the future;
- References, where you list all of the used sources;
- Appendices. Here you should place all the visual materials that were used in your research.
Thesis Statement Styles Example
Thesis statement format greatly depends on the style of the work and the elements you need to discuss. Try to include not more than 2-3 points to your thesis in order to keep the reader focused on your topic.
If you are asked to write a school essay instead of a massive assignment, you can use the following thesis type:
‘Harry Potter’ series, written by Joanne Rowling is one of the most popular and impressive literal pieces of the 21st century because it helps readers to escape the reality, shows the importance of bravery and loyalty, and stresses family values.’
When entering college or university, students will need to apply another style. It should concentrate on a single point, which will be discussed in the main paragraphs. For example:
‘Good against evil is the main theme, which is covered in the ‘Harry Potter’ series, and it becomes clear through all the hardships Harry has to go through in each book.’
6 Thesis Statement Examples for Research Papers
Here is a list of good thesis statements for your research:
- Graduates of high schools should participate in a different internship and volunteer projects before they get a right to apply for college or university.
- Analysis of choices made by modern hiring managers shows that they prefer choosing candidates, who have LinkedIn accounts over candidates, who are not present on social media.
- Modern US college students devote all of their time to four main activities: studying, participating in after-class activities, working part-time, and communicating with friends.
- Government of the United States must ban fast food because it leads to obesity among children and a higher risk of heart diseases.
- Passive smoking is equally harmful, as smoking itself. It increases the chances of having heart disease or cancer, so smoking must be banned in all public places.
- American children, especially those, who go to school, must be vaccinated against rubella, mumps, and polio. Such vaccinations are important for fighting these deadly diseases.
Help Me with My Thesis
Devoting enough time to creating a solid thesis paper is the first and the most important step to your future success. That is why many students feel stressed, not willing to work on a thesis on their own. What is the best solution?
Of course, they can reach their classmates, advisors, or teachers. They can give a good piece of advice, check your paper and correct mistakes but won’t help you many times, especially if they see that you can’t manage the task on your own. Moreover, classmates have their own papers to deliver and may simply forget about your task.
Some students decide to download a research paper example and see how the thesis looks in other works. However, it doesn’t mean that those samples are of good quality, and you always risk being accused of plagiarism. That is why the most reliable way to get assistance and help in writing a thesis statement is contacting our professional essay service. We work with all types of academic assignments, and a team of professional writers is always there to help you not depending on the deadline and difficulty. You will always get a variety of special offers and one of the cheapest prices on the market!